The June Cylce Ride - a cafe break at Lilleshal
- All rides are at an steady pace, always at the pace of the slowest rider, no one is ever left behind.
- The rides as far as possible, use quiet lanes to visit various destinations.
- Any type of cycle is suitable for these rides: mountain bikes, hybrids, road bikes or tricycles.
- The group is currently well attended but new members who enjoy cycling are always welcome.
- To find out more about this group:
Members - You can read up-to-date information in the latest edition of the Stafford U3A Newsletter in the Members' Forum. See the Notices page for how to register.
Non-members - Use the Contact Us page.
- The group has contacts with other non U3A cycling groups which offer longer rides.
- If you are looking for a shorter ride, are new to cycling or returning to cycling after a long
absence then the Easy Cycling group probably better suits your needs. Please see the web page for that group